Sunday, January 01, 2006

I So Hate Consequences..

My mother woke me up this morning with, "Your father and I might split up. Get dressed for church." Happy new year to you, too. She's been crying/angry all day, but my tear ducts started to burn after a while, so I stopped. That doesn't mean I'm not feeling anger or sadness, mind. I am. But I've been cracking jokes all day to break the tension, and we've just not been talking about it.

What happens? 22 years, and they stop. That's not supposed to happen. Mike's right. Complacency. They meant it when they took their vows. Does something happen after 40? What happened until death do us part? What does God want me to do? Time for some soul searching.

Love always, and a better new year than I'm in for,

Miranda

3 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

check out my blog yo. well gtg.

ttyl,
Kristin

5:25 PM  
Blogger Manish Bhatt said...

*Hug* This too shall pass.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Hamartia MacGuffin said...

Sorry to hear about your parents. Sometimes these things just happen. Trust me, it's better to split up and remain amicable than stay together and grow to hate each other. They still love you just as much, and always will.

Be strong, Kiddo.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home