Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Good News, Bad News, and Somewhere In Between

In between news first, guys. I'm not quitting Sea Cadets until February, when my one year (how else shall I put this?) enlistment expires. I'll just not renew.
Bad News: Homecoming: Went stag, no one would dance with me.
Good News: (Save the best for last, right?): I'm dating the awesomest guy from work. :-) He treats me like I should be treated, I like him, and he likes me! The only problem: I have noooo idea what to get him for Christmas. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! KJ-52? Yes.
Ok.
Je t'aime!

3 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

yes that would be awesome. what about ur friend stuck in the deep south.(Kristin is calling, Kristin is calling!!) well i don't even know what to get you. u need to tell me. call meh.

Kristin

7:56 AM  
Blogger Hamartia MacGuffin said...

Get your new boyfriend some JP-5 for X-mas. Guys love jet fuel.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Ellease said...

Miranda! We're cool now. We BOTH have blogspots.

Homecoming at our schol was ghetto. I didn't bother. :(

I haven't seen Jose in FOREVER. Are you sure he didn't dieee? lol
He likes his cell phone, so, yeah. That's all I know.
OO get him a gift certificate to somewhere at PI. Like AMC. Which isn't very useful since we're cast members...BUT STILL!!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home