Sunday, August 28, 2005

School Musical

Our school is putting on a musical, called Nunsense, for which I auditioned. It's about the Little Sisters of Hoboken putting on a talent show type thing to raise money so they can bury 4 Sisters. See, the cook accidentally poisoned herself and 51 other Sisters, and the only reason these 5 nuns weren't poisoned was because they were off playing bingo. But they don't have enough money to bury the last sisters because Mother Superior bought a Nintendo and big screen tv for the convent. So it's a really cute musical, and I auditioned for the parts of Sister Mary Robert Anne and Sister Mary "Amnesia". Sister Amnesia was hit on the head with a crucifix, and can't remember who she is or anything. Sister Robert Anne is a street smart nun from Brooklyn. I didn't get a part, but I'm ok with it. My friends all got parts, so I'm happy for them. It doesn't do any good to mope or complain or be jealous, does it? It just makes anger grow in your heart.
Sea Cadets was cancelled this weekend, giving me time to work and relax. Respectively.
Bye bye, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home