Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Progress Reports

School's in for about two weeks, and we've got our progress reports! NJROTC: 100. French: 100. English II: 95.2. World History: 103. The first thing daddy says when he hears this? "How did you get a 100 in French, and a 95.2 in a foreign language?" Gee, dad. Thanks. But ok.
GUESS WHAT!! I've got my practical factors in to study for the test I have been waiting for.... P.O.3!!!! yay for me. (And if I play my cards right, I might be testing for chief by the end of the school year.)
News over where you guys are? Hope it's all good!
Love to my readers!
Me

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

well I have a 89.78 in Marine Biology C.P. and a 93.87 in English 10 C.P. and the other classes I'm not sure. They are not shown on the website you can get the grades off of. They are Trde School classes. Electric DC/AC and Comp. Maint. I'm sur I have 100s in there but who knows.

i gtg,
Kristin

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home