Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My screw ups

Work was... interesting yesterday. I've got the hang of the register, but the shipping forms, and processing returns/refunds are just killing me. I totally screwed up somebody's shipping transaction yesterday; I'll really be surprised if they even get the packages! I didn't put the sku number, or any of the stuff I needed too because I forgot all about doing that, and I didn't realize how badly I'd botched it until I got home last night about 10:30. I was feeling sick and exhausted by the time my brothers got me home from work, and Liz called me and my phone died. I was outside from 1400 to 1636, got a 15 minute break about then, stocked the Prop Shop for 30 minutes (until 1736), and went to relieve someone at AFI, where I screwed up the shipping form that I already whined about. I was there for about an hour when I realized that, "Hey, I haven't had my lunch break yet.. Oh, well, someone will come to break me." Another hour passed, and it was about then that I realized that I could go off and take the break anyway. (This was an hour before I was off.)I got to the break room, and they have CNN on, or something like that, and then I heard about what happened at EPCOT at Mission: Space. I truly couldn't believe what had happened.. It just seemed like things like that don't happen at WDW. My prayers go out for the family of the boy who died.
All my love to you and yours,
Miranda

2 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

thats sooooooooooooo sad. i hope u have a good day at work today and tomorrow and the next day and the next. well i think that covers it.

tootels,
Kristin

8:39 AM  
Blogger Hamartia MacGuffin said...

Okay, I've updated my blog. Really sorry for the delay - I'll try to not leave ya hangin' for so long next time. :)

By the way, I'm glad to see you're posting to your blog more frequently now. Keep up the good work!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home