Friday, May 20, 2005

Two Little words... NAIL POLISH!!

Muahahahahah!! I am evil in the flesh... I embarrassed 1st Sgt. in front of a few people... Who knew it was possible?
See, what happened was that on Wednesday 1st Sgt asked to borrow clear nail polish in order to repair a flag. Thursday I brought it in, being the "kind" soul I am. This morning I walked into CDR's classroom where 1st Sgt, CDR, Smith, and Causey were and asked, grinning the whole time, "Sir, can I have my nail polish back if you're done with it?" I have never seen that man grin bigger than he did right then.
Causey: "Oooh, sir, we were wonderin' why you had your hands in your pockets.. Let's see those nails!"
1st Sgt pulls his hands out of his pockets. No color on his nails, of course.
He then tells them why I brought in the polish.
Me: "Don't let him fool you, he asked for the bright red for his own personal use!" So, yes. I am mean sometimes. Darn it.
Anyway, love from the
Sea Biscuit.

3 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

very funny!!!!! bright red you say!!! i wish i had thought of that. hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! i bet they will talk about that one forever. what does clear nail polish help with the flag??? tell me why he needed it, i just want to know. sounds fun though. i think my test went well though.
ttyl,
Kristin

7:31 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY NAIL POLISH BACK, DARN IT!! ha ha

1:06 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

The nail polish embarrassment issue was payback for the male chauvanistic-ness. :-D

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home