Monday, May 09, 2005

Specially for Bill

I think I've decided something: I'm not cut out for a leadership position quite yet. I mean, really! I'm just a first year cadet, and I'm sure there are many other cadets (upperclassmen, I mean) who could do a much better job than I could. I'm not good at marching people, or explaining myself, or giving a simple briefing, so please, Sir, give the armed basic card over to an upperclassman. I didn't ask for it. I appreciate it, I do, and I don't want to sound whiny, but I'm not ready for this position quite yet.. give me a couple of months.. If not, ok. I'll blunder through it. Congratulation to the other platoons for winning, is all I can say! ha ha
To Dustin: I'm very sorry about Staff Sergeant. His family is in my prayers. To Dani: I hope you're feeling better. To Mr. Stephen Pittara: congratulations, and you'll make it through. To Bill: Liz will appreciate it, and will you please update? To Elena: leave me a comment. To Ms. Frank: thanks for stopping by! To Kristin: Good to know you and Nelson had fun the other day! To Rachael: How are things going with you and Evan, the awesome viola dude? To Megan: Have a great day! To Zareen: Go Clements!!!! To anyone I may have missed, I'm really sorry, and have a great day!
May the embers from the open hearth warm your hands,
May the sun's rays from the Irish sky warm your face,
May the children's bright smiles warm your heart,
May the everlasting love I give you warm your soul.
Love to all my stale marshmallow projectile friends (a.k.a. "peeps") from the
Vigilante

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

Thanks for caring. what about this leadership thing again? he just gave it to you today? i don't understand. i really wouldn't anyway would i? i'm not in your NROTC class. even though my dad was in the navy(2nd Class Petty Officer). i'm doing ok. I'm exempt from all my classes!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!! no exams for me!!!!!!! envy me dear randi. what about you?? are you exempt?? e-mail me!!!!!
lov ya,
Kristin(electronics geek)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home