Friday, March 18, 2005

UPDATE!!

Okay... time for an update....
Dani still wants to run away, but she has a valid reason which I shall not reveal, out of respect to her. I don't think she will, though.
We (that is to say, the drill team) will not be perfoming for the AMI, but I am on staff for the inspection only. My friend Alexandra Budrewicz is the only other first year on staff as well. We both were recently promoted to Seamen. Though I guess it should be Seawomen, seeing as how we are both female. Hee hee.
Sea Cadets is very stressing (especially on my back! Ouch!!!), but I still enjoy it.
Anyway, I guess that's all, unless Meggie or Roach or Tiffi or someone can tell me anything I have missed.
God's blessings on you, and my love and prayers.
Randi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home