Friday, February 25, 2005

SEA CADETS, HERE I COME!!!

ALL RIGHT!!! THE FIRST STEP IS (almost) COMPLETED!!! I'm joining the Sea Cadets!!!! I'm so excited. I've been looking forward to this, let me tell you. I'm not expecting it to be easy, not by a long shot, but it's gonna be a great experience for me. I've already spoken with two of the Ensigns, and they both sound very....... well, not really nice, but helpful. Anyway. I'm really excited, except we have to PT. Not exactly happy about that, because we PT every Friday. But it should help with my school's PT, don't you think?
Or do you think at all? Sleep on that.
Love and prayers,
Randi

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

i think enough that you need to e-mail me(look on feb. 20th's comment I just gave you.)

Bye,
Kristin

P.S.
I got a Tetanus shot today and it really hurts.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home