Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Updated Summer Plans

Sadly, my summer plans have been changed. Ok, maybe not sadly. Here's the story, as bungled as only I can make it: Monday, shortly after posting my summr plans #1, my father came home with the news that he had called my doctor, and Dr. H said that he'd rather not have me off my meds for 2--4 weeks (Dad didn't really specify how long the training was), and seeing as how the Medical Officer at boot camp doesn't want to/can't legally handle medicines, I cannot go. I could smuggle the medicine in, but if they catch me, wouldn't they put "Kicked out of boot camp-- smuggling drugs"? I would hate for that to be on my record!
I have my first job. I am now a proud empl- er, Cast Member of Walt Disney World! Yay! Disney-MGM Studios Backlands in merchendising, which is nearby where my Dad works. So instead of boot camp, I'll be "moichen-dising"!
My grandma is taking my brothers and me to Daytona Beach for a nice little vacation, so I should probably talk to my schedular about that, yes? Yes.
That's just about it for now, thanks for taking the time to read!
Love from Miranda

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

sorry about boot camp. you willget to go next year right? well I saw The Hitcher's Guide To The Galaxy today with Nelson as his birthday present from me. I'm so sweet. I paid for it myself. I am even invited to his birthday party after Gulf Coast Bible Camp. that will be fun b/c Nelson will be there and we will see other people besides our youth group. our youth group as a whole wont even be there. after church my mom is taking Nelson andI to lunch then we are hitting the road to Gulf Coast Bible Camp. it's gunna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well I'll go now.

TTYL,
Kristin

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home