Monday, May 23, 2005

Summer Plans.. Soon to be updated!

Hello, my stale, marshmallow... ah, forget it. School's out on Thursday, and so far, I have only one plan for the summer: Boot camp from July 17 through July 30. I've been contemplating getting my head completely shaved, so I won't sweat to death.. and also to look kinda cool. Oh, what a feeble joke. I'll walk into my sophmore year bald. That should be fun.
I need more plans, darn it! July is far away, and we don't have a community pool.
Oh, I forgot to mention. I am now the proud owner of eleven (count 'em, e-lev-en) ribbons. Ok, technically ten, but I forgot about Unit Service and Commander was pissed enough, pardon my french. I did not want to make him walk back to supply to get an eleven ribbon bar holder plus a unit service. No. Not a good idea to make Commander mad...der.
Hmm... so, I wish you all a good day!
Love from Miranda

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

guess what?? my summer is going to be around soccer. how fun!!! i love soccer but not doing it all during summer!!!!!! it's ok. i'm just tired. oh well i'll get over it. i'm exempt from all of my exams!!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooo happy!!!! well I guess I'll just go now.
bye,
Kristin

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home