Sunday, June 05, 2005

Training Day

First off, before I go into the gory little details of my wonderful day, I would like to apologize for being so.... bleah... the other day. Once again, e-mail me if you want to know why.. either that, or IM me. It's on my profile.
Training Day Numero Uno: My day begins with my dear old dad waking me up at 6:45. I am angry at myself for not waking up earlier, but I get over it. At least I get breakfast! We take his Goldwing motorcycle over to the Studios where I meet my trainer and fellow trainee: Marcia, the trainer, is a former Marine, and Veronica is also in JROTC. (Marcia found out that I was in JROTC and kept bringing this fact, among others, up to our guests. They now all know that I want to be an officer.) Once I get the hang of the register (which isn't even a touch screen [Mitra] like the food and beverage people get), remember how to greet our guests, figure out how to send packages up to people's rooms/hotels/homes, and realize that credit cards aren't evil, I really like doing this! Especially since I only have to work 7 hours per day, one hour of which is designated break (I must, by law, have one hour break and only work 7 hours a day.. Child labor laws, I dunno.)! Oh, WDW.. I love thee.
Now that I'm in a Disney mood, I leave you all with a HAPPY ending!
I love you!!!
Miranda

3 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

sounds like fun. i want to go to WDW. i've never been.

well ttyl,
Kristin

7:30 PM  
Blogger alabamapenguin said...

my acronym is Keen,Rich,Inspirational,Slow,Tame,Influential,Naive. Slow is true of my driving and I am not Naive. I'm NOT!!!

Have a nice day,
Kristin

4:27 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

I know you're not Naive..mine said i was desperate!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home