Monday, June 20, 2005

As much as I love my job, I can't help but find myelf counting down the days until Wednesday, my first day off since last Wednesday. Of course, I have a staff meeting I need to go to, where we will probably call the drill cards that, of course, I haven't been able to re-memorize. These are the same cards that we did for competition, yes, but I didn't memorize them then, I didn't have them "committed to memory" for the drill down that never was, and I most likely will not have them memorized by Wednesday. So, for right now, sucks to be me.
I got my learner's permit on Saturday, and I've already driven for a grand total of about 70 minutes. So, yay for me!
I've been stuck out on the carts at work a lot lately, which I dislike because it's hot, it's humid (it's Florida!), and no one buys anything from the Top Hat Cart, and the only thing that the guests ever seem to buy from the "Lights, Motors, Action!" Cart is drinks. They've been talking about starting to sell beer from certain points in the park, which means that a lot of the kids (such as myself) that have been recently hired will not be able to work at those certain points anymore. Which could be a good thing, I suppose. :-D
As I have nothing more to say, bye bye!
Randi ~ the Crazy Seabiscuit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home