Friday, September 16, 2005

Lists

WHAT I DISLIKE ABOUT MYSELF
  • I'm a hypocrite.
  • I'm forgetful.
  • I lie.
  • I'm mean.
  • I'm selfish.
  • I'm a jealous person.
  • I am entirely too hard on everyone, including myself.
  • I'm controlling.
  • I don't always turn to God.
  • Some of my "friends" aren't the best influence on me, but I'm so desperate for friends, or people to talk to, I don't care.
  • I'm power-hungry.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF

  • I listen to people.
  • I think I'm pretty. Sort of.
  • I like stuff no one else seems to be into.
  • I eventually turn back to God.
  • I have some pretty awesome websites. :-D
  • I do have some good friends. Not all of them are hoodlums.
  • I'm successful in school. specially ROTC.

Life isn't all bad. Just partly.

Much love to you, my people.

Miranda

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

I'm the same way. I think maybe everything on that list. It's all true.

Call me,
Kristin

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home