Thursday, September 01, 2005

Random Ramblings

Sitting here...at school... after drill practice.... being bored.... with the drama and anime freaks. But I love 'em. They have their own thing. I was just sitting and talking with Brittany for about an hour, something I never thought possible! She's really cool if you just sit and talk with her.
My prayers are with my friends in Mobile and Gulfport and Daphne. I don't know how they are, and I really really hope they're ok.
Have a good one, my marshmallow following!

1 Comments:

Blogger alabamapenguin said...

it's called CHECK MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!! Have you tried it yet!!!!! It'll tell you how I'm doing or you can call me, Hello!!! Sorry, that was a little harsh but too many people are just sitting around trying to find out about people instead of calling them. It's just making me soo mad! Well, just check my blog dude.

later,
Kristin

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home