Sunday, September 11, 2005

9/11

My dad is flying home from Arlington today, which makes me really nervous. For obvious reasons. But I've talked it over with some people, and I guess I'm not as upset as I was.
They keep making me watch videos and analyses of September 11, 2001.. I can't stand any more. It's awful.
I miss Arlington.. We don't have a Wal-Mart within a 15 mile radius, a video rental place within 25, I haven't seen an Albertson's though they advertise them all the time, the nearest Kohl's is in Georgia or Alabama or wherever, there aren't any Kroger's, and I have to drive for 10 minutes through the crappy backroads before getting to school, and we're lucky if we can find a place with gas for less than 3 bucks. "Clermont is such a great place to live!" My foot it is! Sorry, I don't mean to be as mean as I am, it's just that I'm under a lot of strain for a 15 year old kid.
Moving right along.. I really wanna be going back this summer, but I don't think that is going to happen with work, and some other things I'm not allowed to talk about... :-D
I need some SA's to be doing their practical factors here soon.. otherwise I can't complete mine, and I don't get to take the written test for PO3. Grrr.. and if I don't make PO3 soon... I won't be a chief by the end of the school year, which lowers my chances for getting on staff next year, which lowers my chances even more of running ROTC by my senior year. Wow.. and all fo this because some SA's don't wanna be promoted.
'kay, yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger honkeie said...

That why in love living in NJ. Anythng and everything with in minutes of each other, 3malls with in 5-10 minutes, 2 walmarts 5 minutes from each other, tons of strip malls with many stores, pizza and liquor stores as far as the eye can see. Oh yeah, video stores all over the place, usually right next to the booze and pizza places.
And good luck on that ROTC test.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home