Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Birthday!

It's my brother's 17th birthday today, and I've learned how to say "happy seventeenth birthday" in french. "Joyeaux anniversaire dix-sept!" Go me! haha
I put in my request chit for my written test for PO3. I should be able to take the test either next week or the following, depends on when Nelson gets my chit, and gives it to Rodriguez. So, my dearly devoted 3 or 4 fans, wish me luck! :-D
1st sarge issued the colorguard combo covers.. they look like the ones the Chiefs have, not officers, but they are still wicked cool! I can't believe I just said that, because we have an extra "idiot strap" that comes down around our chins in addition to the regular one. Kyle is gonna have fun calling commands through that, let me tell you.
Homecoming.. I'm running for Homecoming Lady, so Brittany, you'd better vote for me!! I'll probably be going to the dance, with or without a date. Um. I still haven't asked him, but please don't hurt me.. pleeeeease.... I'm a coward. But I'll get over it. I think the ideal time would be after Sunday. So hold me to it, people!
Ok, time to go.
Loves, y'all.
Miranda

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamartia MacGuffin said...

Good luck on making third-class - it is a very big deal, so STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! I know you'll do well!

As for the Homecoming thing, ASK HIM. What is the ABSOLUTE WORST that could happen? If he were the type to publicly humiliate you just because you asked him to a dance, you probably wouldn't be asking him in the first place. GO FOR IT. Sailor-up and go ask him!

...If he says no, you can just call him "Dumbass" and walk away. :D

3:12 PM  
Blogger alabamapenguin said...

Mirandi u coward!!!! u need to ask him and I'm not able to help u through this either b/c I'm in Alabama instead of Florida. I wish I was though we would have sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! u know we would. well, I gtg.

ttyl,
Kristin

P.S.
I got my hair cut I need to change my picture now, and highlights. Now I'm even more blonde than in TX.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home