Monday, January 16, 2006

Tagged!!

1. Seven things to do before I die:

a. share my faith with others, and not fear being rejected.
b. Go to a really good college.
c. make peace with the people i've hurt
d. get over the hurt my parents have caused me
e. move back to texas!!
f. be with my friends and family altogeter without any of them fighting!!
g. live with no regrets

2. seven things i cannot do:

a. work on cars.
b. laugh or smile for a whole day
c. garden or keep a plant alive.
d. explain myself eloquently all the time.
e. lie well
f. Not be angry at stupid stuff
g. stop being sarcastic for a whole day

3. seven things that attract me to my wife or husband

a. don't have one.


4. seven things i say most often:

a. Psh.
b. dur
c. Can someone please come pick me up?
d. Yes sir!
e. Stupid..
f. I love you!
g. oui.

5. seven books, series, or authors i love:

a. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
b. The Bible
c. Harry Potter Books (yeah yeah!)
d. Waiter
e. Kitty
f. Kristin
g. Run Silent, Run Deep

6. seven movies i watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if i had the time):

a. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
b. Cinderella
c. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
d. Shrek
e. Peter Pan
f. The Iron Giant
g. princess bride

7. seven people i'm tagging: (i'll post a comment and let them know they've been tagged.)

a. Kitty
b. Billy
c. Lindsey
d. Lissa
e. Vanessa
f. Mike (If he'll consent lol)
g. Tiffani-Noelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Hamartia MacGuffin said...

Okay, I finished mine. I wrote it into a post on my blog.

Was I supposed to post my list in comment-form here? Cuz I can cut-and-paste it here if that's what you were after.

Let me know.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home